nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Shock & Awe by Abigail Roux

Shock & Awe  - Abigail Roux

The Sidewinder series:

• Shock & Awe (book #1)
  • Bait & Switch (included with book #1)

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

The Blurb...

After barely surviving a shootout in New Orleans, Sidewinder medic Kelly Abbott has to suffer through a month of recovery before he can return home to Colorado. He’s not surprised when fellow Sidewinder Nick O’Flaherty stays with him in New Orleans. Nor is he surprised when Nick travels home with him to help him get back on his feet—after all, years on the same Marine Force Recon team bonded the men in ways that only bleeding for a brother can. He’s very surprised, though, when Nick humors his moment of curiosity and kisses him. Nick knows all of Kelly’s quirks and caprices, so the kiss was a low-risk move on his part . . . or so he thought. But what should’ve been a simple moment unleashes a flood of confusing emotions and urges that neither man is prepared to address. Now, Kelly and Nick must figure out what they mean to each other—friends and brothers in arms, or something even deeper?—before the past can come back to ruin their tenuous future.

So what did I think?

"We know each other better already than we could ever hope to know anyone else. Our pasts, our hopes and fears, all our secrets. We've already shared all of that. We know we're compatible..."

Why should you read this book?

1. It has Nick

2. It has Kelly

3. It has Nick AND Kelly - together!

4. The sex is sizzling - "Come for me," Nick whispered. "Scream my fucking name."

["Come for me," Nick whispered. "Scream my fucking name." (hide spoiler)]

5. We get a little glimpse of Ty & Zane and Ty's mission

The downside? It's too short! Book #2 now please Abi!

Note: The eBook copy I read contains Shock & Awe plus the short story, Bait & Switch which kicks in around the 75% mark.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

To find out more about Abigail Roux and her books visit her website.

Buy Shock & Awe from Riptide Publishing.

Source: http://wp.me/p3t48J-pL