nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Gasp! - Z.A. Maxfield I hate to go against all the reviews that rated this book so highly, particularly as I am a big fan of Z.A.Maxfield (particularly the St Nachos series) however I enjoyed but did not absolutely love this book. Although very well written with some brilliant one-liners, I just didn't warm to Nigel. Particularly in the first third of the book where he just seemed so self-involved. I think my thoughts on Nigel were influenced by two other factors which do not relate to the book at all (see below if you want to know my silly reasons for not getting fully into this book).So overall I enjoyed the book but wouldn't rate it amongst my faves from this author. 3.5 stars.My silly reasons for not getting fully into this book:1. For me, the name Nigel has connotations of geeky guys - so not rock star!2. All reference to an ageing rock star reminded me of the character Billy Mack from the movie Love Actually - so not sexy! I couldn't get the image out of my head through the whole book. If I hadn't made that connection I am sure I would have read it in a different light! Sorry ZAM!