nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Ben - Toni Griffin This story picks up where [b:Liam|16066089|Liam (The Atherton Pack, #1)|Toni Griffin|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1350116566s/16066089.jpg|21856963] left off. Tommy had been badly beaten by his Alpha but rescued by his brother Declan, Declan's mate Liam and Ben, the Alpha of the Atherton Pack. Ben had been working to remove the rogue Alpha but it was a little too late for Tommy.When Ben and Tommy meet for the first time, while Tommy is unconscious from his injuries, it is clear that the two are fated to be mates. However Ben needs to fight his instant urge to look after Tommy and allow him to go home into the care of his brother.The story shows how their romance develops slowly while Tommy recovers from the physical and emotional impacts of his assault.I quite enjoyed this shifter story and liked the fact that most time is spent in human form. The only part I find a bit strange is the male pregnancy part. Whenever I read of this, I find it hard to just accept it as part of the story - I know I should be suspending reality given it is a book about shifters but mpreg always seems so odd to me.