nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
What There Is - Kate McMurray This was easy reading - short and sweet. It is the story of flatmates who fall in love. Mark and Justin are opposites, the classic athlete and the nerd. "Cripplingly shy and socially awkward. That was Mark in a nutshell." He's wildly attracted to Justin but has no idea how he is going to live with "..an athletic dreamboat." Of course, neither of them imagine the other wants them!The story revolves around Justin helping Mark to find a boyfriend and Mark helping Justin to expand his horizons beyond baseball.It was a nice story, not overly special but enjoyable all the same. The pairing of the geek and the athlete was cute and I liked the premise - you don't know what you've got until someone else wants it! And of course I liked the happy ending!"Mark had wanted Justin to find something he loved more than baseball, and Justin knew in that moment that he had. He'd found Mark." awwI now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!