nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) - J.R. Ward Still really loving this series and enjoyed the story of Payne and Manny. I love how Manny was able to hold his own against the brothers. The writing style continues to impress with humour, romance, action, drama and a fast pace. However I find myself now reading this series mainly to see what happens with Qhuinn and Blaylock, desperate for them to have their happy ever after! Like many people I am eagerly awaiting the release of Lover at Last on 26 March 2013 (I think this is the most expensive kindle book I have ever pre-ordered but it will be so worth it!)