nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

149 M/M Romance Book Trailers and counting!

I’ve discovered that I really enjoy watching m/m romance book trailers – not as much as reading the books of course :) – but I get a kick out of seeing another side to the book, apart from the blurb.

It’s so interesting to see the elements the author has selected to include in the trailer.

• The portraits and photos which show how the author has envisaged the main characters (I’m assuming the author approved them even if they didn’t find the pics themselves)
  • The chosen text and commentary to entice the reader
  • but most importantly, the music which really sets the mood!

I’ve managed to collect 149 m/m romance book trailers which I have collated into a You Tube Playlist.

I hope you find some time to check them out and if you do find any that I haven’t yet included then please let me know so that I can add to my collection!

I have included the link to the full playlist. I hope you enjoy my selection and most importantly, get tempted to buy and read the books! :)