nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

149 M/M Romance Book Trailers and counting!

I’ve discovered that I really enjoy watching m/m romance book trailers – not as much as reading the books of course :) – but I get a kick out of seeing another side to the book, apart from the blurb.

It’s so interesting to see the elements the author has selected to include in the trailer.

• The portraits and photos which show how the author has envisaged the main characters (I’m assuming the author approved them even if they didn’t find the pics themselves)
  • The chosen text and commentary to entice the reader
  • but most importantly, the music which really sets the mood!

I’ve managed to collect 149 m/m romance book trailers which I have collated into a You Tube Playlist.

I hope you find some time to check them out and if you do find any that I haven’t yet included then please let me know so that I can add to my collection!

I have included the link to the full playlist. I hope you enjoy my selection and most importantly, get tempted to buy and read the books! :)