nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Moonlight Becomes You (Lucky Moon, #1) - Piper Vaughn,  M.J. O'Shea I really liked this book (3.5 stars), the story of Shane, part of a hugely successful band but lacking something in his life. Although slightly predictable but with an interesting make-over theme, there is enough tension and a good pace. I also love a nice happy ending!The story is told in a combination of 'now' and 'then' with the flashbacks telling the story of Shane's love for his best friend Jesse, a love based on what's inside rather than outward appearance. The 'now' tells the story of Shane's current discontent and his growing attraction to Kayden, the hot lead singer of another band.Interestingly the only character I didn't warm to was Nick (Shane's brother) who features in the second book of the series. Reviews of The Luckiest indicate it is better than this first book so I am very eager to read and learn more about Nick.