nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Love Means... Family (Farm, #7) - Andrew  Grey The Farm Series books are sweet stories of men finding love and having to make decisions for their future. This is another gentle story as Robbie's friend Arie comes to stay for a few weeks on the farm. His love interest is Duane, the local Deputy. The story deals with grief as Arie and his parents deal with the death of his sister and her family. Common with other books in the series, making the most of time with loved ones, is a strong theme. In this book it relates to making the most of relationships because you never know when someone might be taken away from you and also putting your heart on the line, even if love may not be permanent. "There's one thing I've learned being a police officer: you have to take each day as it comes.............I've learned to make the most of each and every day, and you crossing my path is the answer to my dreams. Yes, I know you'll eventually leave, but if I only get a few weeks with you, I'll take that over nothing at all."Not my favourite in the series as I was waiting for the 'big moment' which didn't really seem to come. It was just a gentle acceptance by Arie that he wants to move to the farm permanently.3.5 starsOne thing I found a bit strange in this book was the dog's name. He was called Buster which was The same name as Stone's horse in [b:Love Means... Freedom|8488897|Love Means... Freedom (Farm, #4)|Andrew Grey|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1277151868s/8488897.jpg|13354282]. Not sure why but this kept niggling at me.