nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
September's Tide (Island Tales #2) - K.C. Wells I just liked this book. I'm not sure I really even know why. There is no stand out reason, no major event or climatic moment that enthralled me, the characters are lovely but not spectacular - something just appealed.The story is about David, a well-published author who is suffering writer's block after being betrayed by his lover. His publisher forces him to take a break and books him accommodation on an island off the English coast.Here he meets free-spirit Taylor, a younger man who eventually captures his heart.I loved the location, I loved Taylor and I enjoyed the story with it's low-angst but a few moments of tension and misunderstanding.This was a great sequel to the first book, although totally able to be read stand-alone.I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!