nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Just What the Truth Is (Home, #5) - Cardeno C. We first met Ben in [b:Home Again|10369043|Home Again (Home #1)|Cardeno C.|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1296629942s/10369043.jpg|15272324] (the first book in the series) which was Noah and Clark's story. Ben was Clark's best friend and Noah's brother, and his actions directly lead to Noah and Clark's separation. Starting this book with low expectations of Ben, I was therefore surprised that I could relate to and sympathise with Ben.Ben has always hidden his true feelings, even from himself, so struggles with the strong feelings he has for his work colleague, Micah."I mean, seriously, Micah Trains was coming on to me, and I wasn't sure if it was the best or the worst thing that had ever happened in my life."The story follows Ben as he chooses a new path in life, trying to make amends with his estranged brother, be the son his parents expect and be the man he wants to be for Micah. The story is told from Ben's point of view so it is easy to understand his conflicted feelings. The story has heartache and romance with a warm happy ending. "I've heard so many gay friends say that we were born this way, that we had no choice in the matter. Well, that's true. But now? Well, now being gay means sharing my life and raising my children with a man I love. And that's a choice I would happily make over and over again."