nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Through These Eyes (Blind Faith, #2)

Through These Eyes (Blind Faith, #2) - N.R. Walker The road to true love is never smooth and if one of the parties is Isaac, this is guaranteed! Although he and Carter have been together over a year, he is still insecure and manages to push Carter away and give him the silent treatment. Communication doesn't seem to be his strong point when emotions are involved!In this story, a number of things happen which throw Isaac off-kilter. He is preyed upon for his blindness and insecurities start to appear. Although Carter loves him exactly how he is, Isaac starts to want more. He wants to be perfect for Carter, he wants to be able to see.Carter, remains totally in love and fully supportive of Isaac, trying to balance caring and ensuring Isaac's safety, with giving him is independence.Although frustrating in parts - you just want to shake the characters and tell them to start talking - there are some beautifully romantic moments between the two men."I'll never be able to see you." I took his other hand, holding both in mine. "You do see me. No one has ever seen me like you do." I lifted his hands to his face. "You know me, you see me, like no one else." "Not through my eyes.""No," I agreed quietly. "You see me with your heart""Carter," Isaac said gruffly, making me look back to him. "I'm not perfect, although you seem to think I am, I can tell you I'm not. But with everything I am , I am yours."This story has a glorious, totally romantic, happy ending!