nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Something Like Summer - Jay Bell This book was superb. An fabulously crafted story of lasting love. The characters were portrayed wonderfully. A very emotional story. Written from Ben's point of view, the first half of the book was focused on the initial relationship of Ben and Tim, followed by Ben's story. During the second part, I initially found myself wishing Ben and Tim would get back together but found Jace was such a beautifully written character that I could understand the direction the story was taken and fully supported Ben's choice. However I was disappointed to find myself not viewing Tim in a positive light due to some of his choices - thank goodness for Something Like Winter which provided the story from Tim's point of view.It is so exciting to hear that the book is to be made into a movie!