nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
A Reason To Believe - Diana Copland Ghosts aren't normally my thing but I really enjoyed this story. Matt is a detective, still mourning the loss of his partner, who falls for Kiernan, a medium. They meet after Matthew sees a ghost (that of a murdered little girl) and therefore attends one of Kiernan's seminars. The two men work to solve the murder mystery, while Matt's job is on the line and someone is trying to kill them.A bit of mystery, a bit of drama, a bit of humour, a bit of romance, a bit of sex.......I even found the ghost quite believable up until the last scenes where Abby (the ghost) starts as a glowing ball and hovers in front of the bad guy before taking another form and traumatising him. What I did like was that Kiernan didn't have any visions of Matt's ex-partner which could have been the expected thing