nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Family Man - Heidi Cullinan,  Marie Sexton Told in alternating POVs, this is a gentle love story.Vince is nearing forty, has been married three times and is only now facing up to his sexuality. Not only does he have to come to terms with his own internal feelings, he is afraid of the response from his family, fearing his large Catholic, Italian family will not accept him."I want to have a relationship with a man. With you. I really, really don't want to screw up anymore." His heart broke, and tears he didn't realize he'd been holding back leaked silently out of the sides of his eyes. "But I don't want to lose my family."Trey has spent his life trying to make something of himself but has many pressures, having to work hard to pay for college and dealing with his alcoholic mother."My Trey has a big heart. When he's happy, he could lift us all up to the clouds, but when he's down, it's hard for him to find his way out of the dark."Trey and Vince work well together as a couple. As Trey was saving himself for the right man, this story is more focused on the development of the relationship, of Trey and Vince getting to know one another, rather than sex. It is heartwarming as Vince offers Trey unconditional support and love and broadens his 'family'. Trey is someone that Vince can surrender himself to. He may have been the larger, older man but was looking for the trust and safety that giving himself to Trey delivered.This love story finishes on a strong romantic note with Vince making the ultimate romantic gesture. A very happy ending.Vince's proposal was wonderful. When Trey is reluctant to say yes, Vince understands that Trey has been let down by promises in the past and easily accepts this. "Here's what I want you to do: wear it today. And again tomorrow. And the next day too. Wear it as long as you want to have it on. And when the day comes that you wake up, and you realize that it belongs on your hand, that it never, ever has to come off, you let me know. And on that day, I'll whisk you away and marry you before you can blink an eye."