nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Conduct Unbecoming - L.A. Witt Eric and Shane are both in the military, posted many miles from home and lonely. They get together for a one-night stand and find themselves wanting more, something they shouldn't be wanting due to their ranks.This is a story of the choices made by Eric and Shane, risking their careers and their hearts, and ultimately forced into making a decision to put one before the other.The secondary characters are interesting, particularly Eric's daughter and there are some amusing conversations between the two. The writing style gives a real sense of the relationship they share.The story is set in a exotic location and as the men explore the island, we learn about it's features and history. The only downside to this book was some of the military rank acronyms which I didn't 100% follow but I didn't worry too much and it didn't detract from the story.