nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
A Shot at Forgiveness - Cardeno C. I really enjoyed this story. Sure, I had to park my concerns that Isaac was a total stalker and wasn't exactly sure what Rafi saw in him, but that was relatively easy to do. I prefer to think that Isaac, instead of being creepy, was just madly in love which accounted for his stalkerish behaviour. I chose to believe that he was truly repentant for his school boy bullying and accepted the fact that his actions were driven by his fears about his own feelings. The physical side of the guys relationship was obviously strong and passionate (and the scenes well-written) but the story ends with emotional declarations. I would have liked to understand more about Rafi's attraction to Isaac, apart from the obvious physical one.Well written with lots of humour, I particularly enjoyed the telling in first person from Rafi's POV - his thoughts were hilarious!