nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
The Buyout - Bru Baker I'm partial to a romance set in a corporate setting. I particularly like power plays and seeing the underdog win and of course, men in suits! In The Buyout, Parker is up against his father. Parker's father is planning on selling the company but Parker has a strategy of his own.On the romance side, Parker starts a flirtatious relationship with the guy sent to fix his laptop. Parker and Mason work beautifully together and their messages to each other are cute and clever.However, I found the story wound up with slightly too much business maneuvering and not enough romance. The relationship seemed to lose some of it's lustre once Parker and Mason stopped the witty IM banter and geeky, cheesy pick up lines.Nevertheless it was still an enjoyable story, particularly for fans of office romance with a bit of humour.I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!