nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Leather+Lace - A.B. Gayle This book was a very pleasant surprise! Most definitely not the standard story that I was expecting. The story was a unique view of the world of master/slave and had a lot of things going for it.Steve - I will admit that I am not overly fond of main characters in drag but Stevie had something special about him. I loved him from the get go! Such a mix of strength and vulnerability.Don - Very shallow of me as I am judging on the physical description but his moustache sounded terrible! However his personality was wonderful. He was such a contrast to Julius with his totally different view of the nature of submission.The sex - the early scenes in the book were all about the unemotional, purely physical aspects as Stevie does his fundraising BJ duties. But the sex between Don and Steve, once they leave the pub has a lovely emotional quality.The location - so nice to see a book set in Australia!As I started the book I was a little worried that it may attempt to take on too much of an education role ie. trying to educate me, the reader, in the world of BDSM. This particularly worried due to the character of Gabriel who wanted Don to mentor him but also the discussion being held between Don and Stevie as they debated the concepts. However it was actually very well done, sharing information and opinion without turning in to a textbook. The focus was able to remain on the characters and the relationship development.I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series and need to back-track and read [b:Caught|9211839|Caught|A.B. Gayle|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1283453406s/9211839.jpg|14091573] as the characters from this book make a small appearance in Leather+Lace.Big plus also for the books cover and the title!