nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Complete Faith - Sue  Brown This is the story of Tommy, a young man with no sexual experience, who is terribly fearful of his parent's reaction if he came out. He develops strong feelings for Noah, the pastor who is also gay.There is a strong theme of acceptance - both acceptance by family and acceptance by the community. Tommy needs to decide whether having a relationship with Noah is worth risking coming out and the fact that Noah won't progress their relationship until he does, spurs things on.Noah shares his coming out experience - it isn't easy, no matter who you are."But you're a pastor, a good man," Tommy protested. "I wasn't then, I was just a kid needing support."As in the first book of the series (which I enjoyed more), the story also focuses on the townsfolk and their homophobia. The men need to deal with threat and violence."Tommy, I'm a black, gay pastor running a gay church in the middle of the Bible Belt. We get threats all the time. Kinda goes with the territory."The story was quite enjoyable. I was worried that it may delve too deeply into religion, given one of the main characters was a pastor but the story never took on a 'preachy' quality which was good.