nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Love Means... Healing - Andrew  Grey This story, as the title suggests, is about healing. It deals with the subject of grief, telling the story of Len and new love Chris. Len is getting over losing Cliff after 20 years together and worries that he is moving on too quickly. It is a special story as it focuses on love the second time around and love between older couples, with Len and Chris being near 50.The only thing I found strange was the riding lesson that Len was giving Chris. He instructs him to mount the horse from the left hand side as you're facing the horse. "Put your right foot in the stirrup, and swing you left leg over his back". I might not be a country girl but have ridden before and always mounted from the horse's left side, placing left foot in th stirrup first. Maybe we just do things differently in Australia?