nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Beach Balls - Tara Lain This story is very different to the first two in the series and is really not about sport at all - unless you count the bit of scuba diving that occurs - so I had to reclassify on my bookshelves! It also has a very different feel to the others in the series without really crossing over with any of the characters we have met so far (apart from a brief mention of Roman's paintings).Not that this is a bad thing because I totally enjoyed the story.This story brings together a very much in the closet attorney/developer and an out and proud environmentalist. Adam just happens to be going incognito when he first meets Sky (cute name!) so they don't realise they are involved in very opposing careers. I liked the characters, I liked the story, I liked the resolution. Yes, I missed the original characters, but actually couldn't imagine how they would have fit into this story and think this one works more as a standalone.I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!