nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Touch & Geaux - Abigail Roux ***** 5 brilliant stars *****Given that this was a story about Ty and Zane there was never any doubt, I was always going to love it!This book is a wonderful combination of fast-paced action and emotional drama. It really takes things up a notch from the previous books with real ‘edge of your seat’ excitement and true emotional turmoil.Ty’s revelations were shattering and it was heartbreaking to watch both Ty and Zane deal with the fallout. Abi really allows us to see the pain both men are experiencing. I also love the way she allows these two tough men to express their true feelings to one another……“You told me one time that …I was your compass. I gave you direction when you were lost,” Ty said, nearly choking on the words. He glanced up, eyes reflecting like liquid in the low light. “Well, you were my anchor. You were something solid for me to hold onto. I wanted you to remember that.”The book seemed to provide so much insight, particularly into Ty’s past, but still left so many questions unanswered. The ending was so bittersweet “It was the first purely honest kiss they’d ever shared. And it was a kiss good-bye.” it is devastating to realise we need to wait nearly 12 months for the next instalment of this compelling story.Favourite quotes….Zane forced his eyes open and found Ty’s as he surrendered all control to him. He trusted him, despite everything, despite trying to convince himself he couldn’t. He trusted Ty with his body. He always had. He trusted Ty with his heart. It was his very soul that Ty had the power to break...........“I just need to be able to trust you, Ty,” he whispered. “You can. I swear you can. I’d die for you, Zane.” Zane’s heart was in his throat as he studied Ty’s profile. “I know.”..........“You’re a good man,” Zane said, vehement as he jerked his head up. “You’re a brave man. And you’re a man who loves with his whole heart and soul. That’s who you are.”..........Zane grabbed a handful of Ty’s hair and tugged, and when Ty’s head tipped back, Zane kissed him hungrily, not letting go of him. Ty’s laugh turned into a growl, and suddenly there was no space between them. No tears or lonely days, no secrets and no lies. Just Ty and Zane. On the floor of their row house. On a crooked rug...........“Who are you, Ty?”Ty smiled against his cheek. “I was an assassin,” he whispered. “I’m a Marine. I’m that man who doesn’t miss. And I’m yours.”Zane bit his lip on a smile.“Who are you, Zane?”Zane cocked his head. “I’m an artist. I’m a geek.” He felt Ty smile. “I am one badass motherfucker on a motorcycle.”Ty began to laugh.Zane dipped his head until they were staring into each other’s eyes. “And I’m yours.”From the Calendar shoot……Ty and Zane video….One and Only…