nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Matching Vectors - Lee Comyn A pleasant surprise! This would not usually be the type of book or story I would select to read. I guess this is one of the advantages of purchasing a collection such as the Daily Dose - an opportunity to try something new.At first I thought I would not really enjoy this sci-fi story but it soon engaged me. I liked the characters and there was just enough detail provided to bring the scene to life and give a sense of realism. The last race was very descriptive and luckily the author pulled back just before it could have become boring.The ending was slightly predictable and I would have enjoyed to see more time with the main characters together but still enjoyable read.