nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Meet Me in the Middle - L.A. Witt "For God's sake, Dale, do you think I just wanted to use you?" "I don't know if that's what you wanted or not," I said. "But it's what you did. Twice."Dale and Adam were best friends in school but parted immediately after their first sexual encounter which happened at graduation. They met again at their 10 year school reunion but once again, Adam leaves Dale after making him promises which he doesn't keep. Finally 20 years after their first encounter, they meet again at the school reunion.I enjoyed this book but not the level of the previous two in the series. I found it difficult to warm to Adam, or to forgive his treatment of Dale. I found it difficult to accept his reasons for leaving Dale each time and I found it really difficult to understand how Dale maintained his desire for Adam after so many years and so much heartache.All that aside, it is a nicely told tale with some sizzling sex and some romantic moments, definitely redeemed by the grand romantic gesture - I LOVE big, public romantic gestures!3.5 starsI now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!