nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
The Flesh Cartel #1: Capture (The Flesh Cartel Season 1: Damnation) - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau Slightly uncomfortable read. Not sure if I will read the rest of the series as didn't realise it was serial and only the first 2 have been released. If each instalment had its own conclusion then it may be different but I hate these hanging ends where I have to wait months to find out what happens. It's like reading a couple of chapters and then having to put a book down and by the time the next one is released you have to go back and read the earlier ones. If I do continue reading then I will wait until the final one is released and then read together. My lower rating partly reflects the series approach.