nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Special Forces - Mercenaries Part II (Special Forces, #2 part 2) - Aleksandr Voinov,  Marquesate,  Vashtan "Once upon a time there was a Scottish SAS soldier in Kabul. He met a Soviet soldier. They were enemies at first, then shagged for nine years, fell in love at some stage. Dragons, battles, and damsels in between, until an evil wizard took the Spetsnaz away. The Scot and the damsel battled the vile foes, until the Russian returned but the evil spell still had him in its claws. More dragons, battles, knights in not-so shiny armour later, the spell got broken, the Princes got reunited, and our Russian and Scotsman kind of lived happily even after"Absolutely love this series! Can't believe how passionately I feel about Dan and Vadim - their story just draws me in! Can't believe how it has ended and need to get started on Veterans immediately!