nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
On Fire II: Still Burning - Drew Zachary The best thing about this book was that it was about a lasting relationship. Sam and Robert have been together for 6 years and are still very much in love and lust. They face a number of issues living in a small town community where Robert is fire chief and Sammy teaches school. However I felt there was lost opportunity in developing these story lines as the majority of the book is sex (admittedly well written sex). On a side note, I bought the kindle version of this book via Amazon and it has a different cover (the cover is for a book called Seeing a Man About A Horse by Lorne Rodman) so I didn't see the book displayed on my Kindle and thought it hadn't downloaded properly.