nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) - Madeleine Urban,  Abigail Roux First read this book in Sept 2012 and didn't add a review at that time. Re-read completed 22nd Feb 2013.There have been so many great reviews of this fabulous series that I won't add much other than to say I LOVE these books!Here are a few of the reasons....(hidden as these are quotes which do give away some of the story)Ty Grady was a rude, insufferable, egotistical, stinking son of a bitch, and Zane was going to need to figure out how to tune him out. Otherwise, he just might give in to the pressure and kill the bastard, for the good of humanity......"I've never made fun of you," Ty responded instantly. "Making fun of you would imply that something about you is fun.".....Ty licked his lips and for the first time took a moment to really look at his new partner. It had been hidden under the suit, but there was no denying that he was impressively muscled, at least. And kind of hot, in a stuffed-shirt, stick-up-his-ass sort of way......Zane was starting to piss him off again. Which was good, he supposed. It meant the urge to lick him all over was passing, at least......"You okay?" he asked in a whisper.Zane slowly nodded, waiting a few heart-beats before admitting, "I am now," in a matching whisper. There was so much he wanted to say but didn't dare.Ty closed his eyes as the answer sent a shiver through him. He had been afraid of this. Terrified of this. He had known Zane had meant something more to him that just a weeklong partnership or a few wild fucks. He had known, given the chance, that Zane could mean quite a lot to him. Now, it seemed that Zane returned at least a portion of that feeling. Maybe more. And Ty didn't know how to handle it. He didn't even know if he wanted it......"Shit, Ty, you can't take my damn arm off! Please....baby," Zane's voice cracked with agony as he pleaded between uneven gasping breaths. "Get out of the car," he ordered weakly. Ty responded with a small chaste kiss. As he heard the roaring of the battered cab's engine coming closer he curled protectively around Zane, hoping to shield him from the brunt of the crash. He tried not to tense, but his physical discipline was no match for simple human instinct. As the cab barreled toward them, he hunched his shoulders and prepared for the impact."I'm sorry," he breathed as he closed his eyes tight and waited......Slowly, Zane looked up at him. His dark eyes watered with pain and emotion. "We can still cut and run," he whispered. Ty's chest tightened, and his insides seemed to lurch with words. He nodded as he let his fingers curl over, trying to touch the hand that still gripped his wrist. "We will. But I need revenge first," he said softly.Zane's brow furrowed as he loosened his fingers. "What for?" he asked quietly."You," Ty answered simply......He didn't have to be scared. All of a sudden it was easy to accept that. "You care about my sorry ass," he added quietly, turning eyes that spoke volumes on Ty.Ty was silent, his knuckles turning white as he clasped his hands together. "I do," he finally agreed. "And stop forgetting it," he chided gently......Ty closed his eyes and shivered. "I do want you," he whispered. "I ant you to find me, as soon as you're free," he murmured as he looked up.