Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Jason Huffman-Black, S.A. McAuley, T.J. Klune, Abigail Roux, Eric Arvin, SJD Peterson
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Love the Sinner - Avril Ashton Ok, so the story wasn't that realistic - huge instant sexual attraction resulting in obsessing about each other, between a gang leader and a cop and the cop has never been attracted to a man before "God, he couldn't be attracted to this.....person. Pagan was the wrong sex and a freaking criminal." - but it still made good reading!Gabe struggles with his choices - between his job upholding the law and his love for Angelo Pagan who is a gang leader. Angelo faces his own demons, acknowledging his emotional attachment to Gabe but having to tackle turmoil within the gang. To top off his issues the police are closing in on him.These guys have hot sex and aren't afraid to discuss their feelings "Te amo" Angelo kissed his nose. "I'm as in love with you now as I was the first time we met." A smile curved his face, sad and genuine. "My dream, my ultimate dream, is that one day I can come back to you. To this." Interestingly, Angelo is a gangster and commits violence in the book, but somehow it is easy to overlook this side of him and see the tender man underneath. His actions at the end of the book deciding to leave his past life behind support this.Gabe's brother Kane featured in this story. He is heartbroken after losing the love of his life. Hopefully there will be a book 3 to give him his HEA?