nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Sticks & Stones  - Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux, Ray Romano, Sawyer Allerde Re-read via audio editionEverything about this book is wonderful from the story to the characters (including Deuce, Mara & Earl) and most importantly, Ty and Zane. I love how Ty honestly faces his feelings There is something special about Ty falling in love! "I like being able to wake up to you. I like knowing you'll be there if I need you," he continued, obviously uncomfortable with what he was saying but refusing to be deterred now that he'd begun. "I like being with you, Zane. And I'd like to keep that up now that you're here," he admittedly shakily. He met Zane's eyes determinedly. "I want you."In terms of the audio version, I did enjoy it and there were times I could continue with the book when I usually would have stopped reading, however personally I think I prefer the more traditional method of reading the book. That being said, the narrator was excellent and the pace was good. The biggest negative was how long it was (over 8 hours) but this may suit a slow reader. 4 stars for the audio version but 5 stars for the kindle edition