nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3) - Madeleine Urban,  Abigail Roux Originally read Nov 2012 and re-read March 2013Another brilliant installment in the series. Madeleine and Abigail weave a great story, blending action, humour and emotion as the relationship between Ty and Zane continues to develop. The undercover role playing was an excellent opportunity to see sides of Ty and Zane that they would usually have trouble expressing. Loved it!Re-read in March 2013........some favourite bits...."I wish I was what you believe," he whispered. "I wish I was what you need me to be." Ty looked down at his hand and sighed heavily. He seemed to be struggling with what to say or do, and seeing Ty indecisive was another novel experience, though not an entirely enjoyable one. Finally, Ty swallowed hard and looked back up. "Zane," he said hoarsely. Then he stopped and looked down again quickly before meeting Zane's eyes again with determination. "You're everything I need you to be, " he whispered.He felt their rings lightly knock together. At that moment it made him want things he knew he couldn't have and shouldn't want, but Zane squeezed Ty's fingers anyway.Zane knew full well he'd committed himself to Ty months and months ago......."Because there hasn't been anyone but you in a long time. And I don't think there will be," he answered bluntly. There wasn't any reason to play around, not when Ty was being so blatantly honest. "Good," Zane whispered, his thumb brushing Ty 's bottom lip. "I've... felt that way... for a while now," he admittedly haltingly. Ty's crooked smile grew, and he nodded. "I know."He was terrified that Ty would pull away from him if he knew the possessiveness Zane felt growing into a serious addiction. Zane knew how Ty felt about addictions. If Zane let himself feel more, if he let this want grow, it would drive Ty away. And it would hurt like hell when he lost him."It's more than just fucking around now," he said. "Isn't it?" His made sure the tone of his voice emphasized that it wasn't really a question.If he were feeling particularly romantic, he might have admitted he sometimes thought of Ty as his compass.But Ty had never been a very materialistic man. "Only thing I want is you," he whispered.Falling in love or just plain falling: they were both terrifying at any speed. He sighed heavily and lifted his chin stubbornly, meeting Zane's eyes without flinching. "I didn't say it just to get you to jump. I'm in love with you Zane," he admitted in a calm, clear voice. "I have been for a while."If Ty was going to love him, Zane wanted to at least be worthy of it.