nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Warrior's Cross - Madeleine Urban I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was hooked from the first chapter. Julian was such an intriguing character and Cameron so lovely and self-depreciating. I love this style of writing where there doesn't have to be a lot of action or dialogue between the characters, but there is a level of intensity that just draws you right in. The early interactions between Cameron and Julian were so well-written, I could sense their attraction to one another and the undercurrents of tension.One of the things I loved about Julian, although hugely secretive with most things, was his willingness to give his heart. Although the big, strong, tough guy, he is first to admit his feelings. "Fuck it," Julian finally breathed in annoyance. He reached for Cameron's other hand and pulled until Cameron was facing him. "I believe I may be in love with you," he blurted.He is also beautifully romantic at times..."Someone would have to be out of their mind not to come back to you. I walked through a blizzard to get here."Cameron tugged on my heartstrings. He seemed to have so little in his life. I really wanted to understand where he came from, more about his past. I wanted Julian to make him happy.The resolution to the story was slightly disappointing - yes, there was a big, dramatic action scene and final declaration of love and desire to be together but despite this I felt something was missing. Perhaps a desire to understand what the next steps would be for the two men?