nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5) - Abigail Roux Originally read Nov 2012 and re-read 7th April 2013.I think I enjoyed reading this book even more the second time around! On the first reading, I wasn't aware of [b:Warrior's Cross|6782412|Warrior's Cross|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1355864076s/6782412.jpg|6916543], the background story of Julian and Cameron (which was a fabulous story in itself). Knowing the background of these two men and having greater understanding of their relationship really enhanced this story.Some favourite quotes.....I love it when Ty and Zane express their feelings!He moaned, licking his lips as he tried to process through the haze, and then pressed his mouth to Zane's ear. The flare of heat had Ty's blood pumping so hard that at first he couldn't be sure the words were coming out. He couldn't hear a thing but his own heartbeat. "I'll always be yours, baby.".........."I love you. I will always be yours, Zane - no matter where I am or where you are. I promise you that." he said, the words as serious as Zane had ever heard Ty utter..........."Why a compass?" Ty asked. He hadn't taken his eyes off Zane's yet.Zane smiled and ran his thumb across the pendant. "Because you gave me direction when I was lost. You showed me the way." He looked up to meet Ty's eyes. "You're like my very own compass.".........."While I was on the road I decided I didn't give a damn anymore. I'm not keeping anything from you from now on. I don't care if it's classified."..........Zane's heart did a happy skip as he met Ty's eyes. He would never get tired of moments like this, when Ty proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zane was the most important thing in his world..........."Loving you is going to make me fucking insane! I said no, and I mean it!" Ty froze....................."Zane squeezed his eyes shut as he waited for Ty to say something, but Ty smiled slowly and took a step toward him. "You totally just outed us to the criminals." he said as he pointed his finger at Zane..........."I love you," Ty said, the quiet words devoid of any self-consciousness or his usual bravado. "And I've never been able to say that before with such conviction. I can't remember a time that you weren't the first thing I thought of, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care what stands in our way.".........."Life is hard and confusing, Zane. Love doesn't have to be...........He'd get back at Ty tonight, in the privacy of their home. The home they would be sharing from now on. Ty would be there; that was all that mattered.