nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Campus Cravings: Side-Lined - Carol Lynne This was a strange one for me! I'm will probably read one more book before deciding whether to end the series.The fact that the lead characters were a teacher and a student, didn't sit easily with me, but it was the dominant/submissive nature of the relationship that I was most uncomfortable with. It just didn't seem natural, the way Alec's dominance extended beyond the bedroom and how easily Max accepted it. There wasn't enough background or buildup to explain why they would fall into this relationship so quickly. I don't think it was the response the author was after but this book made me laugh. I felt a desire to giggle every time I read about the 'twitch in his jeans' or when Alec wanted to be the 'Babas' (daddy in Greek) and spoke about himself in the third person, exactly like you would to a toddler. "Be a good baby and get Babas a cup of coffee." It just wasn't believable.