nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Hidden Hands - Shayla Kersten This is a really good story that gives two of the characters from earlier books in the series their happy endings. Jeremy (a policeman) and David (owner of a construction company) have a one-night stand, although both develop instant feelings for each other. When David is shot at, Jeremy needs to step up and help find out what is going on. Nice blend of mystery, romance, sex and drama. I liked that we knew something about both Jeremy and David from the earlier books. I had especially loved Jeremy in [b:A Helping Hand|5951098|A Helping Hand (Tennessee Cops, #2)|Shayla Kersten|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1305441037s/5951098.jpg|6123654] where he was the love interest of one of the characters and a really nice guy but missed out on getting his man! Good to see he was the winner this time around!