nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
A Family Found - Nicole Dennis This book was quite enjoyable but a number of factors meant it wasn't totally great. The storyline had great potential but the way it was written was highly unbelievable. I loved the idea of the biological father having a relationship with the adopted father and raising their son together. However I couldn't believe in the love betweeen Dimitri and Mason. Mason seemed so formal in his manner and conversation and making him a millionaire was just so unnecessary. I think I would have preferred it to be a love story between two regular people. I mean, how did Dimitri's sister even meet and have a one night stand with a drunk and gay millionaire anyway? I also found the way Dimitri spoke to his son a bit annoying (not too sure why) and got sick of them saying entaksi and was totally annoyed by the overuse of the "robin's egg blue" when describing eyes - twice on the same page is too much. I am probably being a bit too picky but found these things noticable enough to slightly dampen my enjoyment. Still a three star read.