nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
The Superior Jewel - Hurri Cosmo "His life had just taken the wickedest turn he had ever had the pleasure of living through."This gay-for-you story sees Ryan madly attracted to Jansen, the man who saves him from being attacked in the men's room. After obsessing about him for 2 months, he finds himself on a dinner cruise with the man. The complication is that Ryan is on the cruise with his ex-girlfriend.Apart from a brief chapter covering the initial meeting of Jansen and Ryan, the whole story takes place over a couple of hours. Ryan has broken up with his girlfriend Cheyenne but she convinces him to take her on a dinner cruise. She is underhanded and selfish with her goal being to seduce Jansen for her own purposes. Obviously it's Ryan who eventually gets the man!The main downside of the story for me was the time spent with Cheyenne. I wanted Ryan and Jansen to spend more time together alone.This was a pleasant way to spend an hour (the book is fairly short) but I do think it had the potential for a novel length story with opportunity to explore how Ryan and Jansen's relationship progresses after their initial night together.As a minor point, this story uses some terminology that I don't much like, specifically "member" and "love hole", but thankfully these words aren't overused."