nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Doctor, Doctor - H.L. Holston, Eleanor Bruce This was a short story that had so much unrealized potential! I liked both the main characters, the best friend and the plot. I enjoyed the story, but there was opportunity to make this into a full length novel which would have provided a greater depth to the characters.I bought the Kindle version from Amazon ($3.81) and didn't realise it was only 47 pages. I was a bit disappointed in the length of the book and value for money which was compounded by the fact that the story actually ended at 82%. From 82% it is an excerpt of another book. Although it might have been 46 pages up to that point, I am never aware of the page numbers when I start reading so use the percentage to see how far through a book I am.I also noticed one small editing problem in the book - at one point Daniel was called Dylan. Only a small thing which didn't detract from the story.