nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Doctor, Doctor - H.L. Holston, Eleanor Bruce This was a short story that had so much unrealized potential! I liked both the main characters, the best friend and the plot. I enjoyed the story, but there was opportunity to make this into a full length novel which would have provided a greater depth to the characters.I bought the Kindle version from Amazon ($3.81) and didn't realise it was only 47 pages. I was a bit disappointed in the length of the book and value for money which was compounded by the fact that the story actually ended at 82%. From 82% it is an excerpt of another book. Although it might have been 46 pages up to that point, I am never aware of the page numbers when I start reading so use the percentage to see how far through a book I am.I also noticed one small editing problem in the book - at one point Daniel was called Dylan. Only a small thing which didn't detract from the story.