nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Luke's Present - Sue  Brown This short story focuses again on Luke and Simon and serves to show just how strong and lasting their love is."I've loved you since the first moment you kissed me to shut me up. Nasty tactic, as I can't object when I've got a mouthful of your tongue. There has only ever been you since that moment. And there will only ever be you, Simon Bryan. You are mine, only mine, and if anyone ever looks at you again, I will string them up by the balls and kill them, slowly and painfully." Luke to Simon"I've loved you since the first moment I say you. Little did I realise what a possessive pain in the ass you were going to be. If I'd known... I'd still be here now, even if you are a high maintenance asshole." He brushed his thumb over Luke's cheek, laughing softly at Luke's look of outrage. "I will always love you. You fill my head and my heart. There will never be anyone else in my life, Luke Murray. Just you."Simon to Luke.No great drama in this story, just a nice acknowledgment of love. 3.5 stars.