nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
In and Out - L.B. Gregg While I spent a pleasant afternoon reading this book, it wasn't one that I fell in love with. I am not sure if it is because it is the fourth book in the series and I have perhaps overdone it, but it didn't stand out as anything special.I hate to admit it but I didn't particularly warm to Holden. I really wanted to but found it hard to garner sympathy for his situation - a lonely house-bound agoraphobic with a ruined career, lost love and problem brother. I did like Adam though!The story involved a lot of characters, a dead body and mystery to be solved. The plot kept me involved, the romance not really.