nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Thunderballs - Andrea Speed Is it ok to admit that I don't really know what Dodgeball is? Maybe I need to Google it to find out more however the book didn't make it sound like that great a sport so I don't think I'll bother......Anyway, this was a nice short story, nothing overly special but a good quick read. The main character, Luke, was fun and the team captain, Shane, seemed like a good guy.This was one of those stories that also introduced a supporting cast of characters (brother-in-law Marc and the other new members of the dodgeball team) that sounded quite interesting but wasn't long enough to really bring life to any of them.A nice HFN as Liam and Shane go on a first date.