Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Jason Huffman-Black, S.A. McAuley, T.J. Klune, Abigail Roux, Eric Arvin, SJD Peterson
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
A Fighting Chance - Laylah Hunter I didn't mind reading this book because it was so short, any longer and I think I would have been disappointed. Two things let it down for me. The first was purely my own thoughts on the sci-fi theme as I'm not really a great fan - I need a strong story and brilliant characters to really enjoy the genre and I didn't get that here. However the main disappointment for me was the relationship between the main characters. I just didn't feel their connection. 2.5 stars