nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Discovered - J.P. Barnaby This 4th book in the series is told from Jamie's point of view. We learn more about the pain he has been in since being wrenched from Brian 2 years ago."That night, that last beautiful night I held him in my arms, was the last time I had been happy. Even nearly two years later, I could still remember every touch, every whisper in the dark, every promise. That night, that experience changed my life. It made me want to be a better man, to take care of Brian the way that he should have been cared for his whole life. I wanted to go to college and get a great job so that I could be everything he needed. I never knew that I had that kind of capacity to love anyone else."Jamie is living in a world of hurt and fear. Jamie and Brian may have found each other again but they are not together. Jamie tries to distance himself from Brian to protect him from harm.It is difficult to read of the heartbreak both these men are going through and I keep wanting them to have their happy ever after. Maybe in the next book? The whole series is difficult to put down due to the endings and epilogues which drag you straight into the next book.