nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Sacrificed - J.P. Barnaby "I'm fighting for us. You are everything to me, Brian, and I am not going to give up on us - ever."This is the last book in the series and concludes the story of Brian and Jamie. In the tradition of the other books, the boys are not finding it easy to move forward, to get beyond the tragic situation that has been forced on them. Once again they are apart.Although along with the heartache, here is healing. Jamie is getting his life together and finally has support and friends. Thank goodness he doesn't give up on Brian and allow him to push him away. "I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think - nothing mattered except Brian and how devastated I would be if he pushed me away. But I needed to try, one more time, just to know that I'd done everything I could. I had to feel his lips against mine even if it destroyed me.This book is filled with such wonderful expressions of love and the happy ending was worth waiting for! "You are the love of my life, and I want to stand in front of God, our families, and all of the people who matter to us and be bound to you in every possible way," I told him quietly and cupped his cheek in my palm. "You are my whole world."