nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
The Magic Broom - Teegan Loy I loved this book purely for the humour element. It was laugh aloud kind of stuff. Following Cody from one winter sporting event to the next was hilarious!Here are some of my favourite bits - don't read further if you think it will ruin your enjoyment of the story!"The amount of work she put into her sport was either amazing or incredibly stupid, considering the only time anyone knew this sport even existed was for the two weeks when the Olympics were on television.""The next moment he was down on the ice with his face pressed against the cage of his helmet. That should be an interesting bruise. Someone would probably think he fell asleep with a waffle stuck to his face.""Cody knew what he would be thinking about, and it certainly wouldn't be steering some sled down a giant slide made of ice. He'd crash on the first turn and probably break his dick or shatter his balls."I didn't need the romance to enjoy this book although I enjoyed seeing Cody, even with his broken gaydar, finally get together with Shane."In my mind, I've already won the gold medal.""Me too," Cody said. "And I suck at sports."