nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Forgiving Jason - Serena Yates In the previous book, [b:Saving Zeke|8591937|Saving Zeke (Men of Riverside, #4)|Serena Yates|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1298388987s/8591937.jpg|13461550], Zeke finally acknowledged his feelings for his best friend Ben. In this book, it is his brother Jason's turn.Jason runs into Steve, someone he'd had a crush on in high school but they had lost touch when Steve graduated. He starts to feel some very strong feelings for Steve that make him think that maybe he shouldn't be hiding his sexuality. "Maybe it ran in the family? Not just the being gay, but hiding it until they met the man they were ready to break all the rules for."Together the young men explore their sexuality. Neither of them have any experience so it is nice to see things progress slowly in the book and to see them show such concern for each other.They face harassment in both their places of work. Jason deals with a colleague threatening to out him before he is ready but Steve faces worse from his homophobic work mates at the company where he washes windows. Jason makes the decision to leave Steve so as to protect him and the story follows Steve and Jason as Jason works hard to get another chance.A nice story about second chances!I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to visit all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!