nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
The Beginning of Knowledge - Anne Brooke This is dark erotica, a short and intense journey into one man's self discovery, discovery of something dark and dangerous."I didn't like the way his words made me feel - powerful and sick at the same time, as if I were standing on the edge of a cliff top I couldn't really see and any second I could step off and not know if I'd fall or if I'd fly."I read this story with a strange fascination. The story was compelling, even if slightly uncomfortable. I couldn't look away. And when the ending arrived I was left wondering what had actually just occurred. And I wanted more.This is a story of loss of control, of violence, pain and humiliation. You have been warned.....A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!