nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
The Doctor and the Bad Boy - R.J. Scott There is something about this whole series that gives me the warm and fuzzies!Mitchell arrives in town, niece in tow, and is immediately thrown into drama as they make an emergency dash to the hospital. Here he meets the gorgeous Liam.Mitch also meets the group of Ellery friends that we have come to know through the previous books "Jeez. Was anyone in this town ugly?" but even when faced with all these wonderful men, it is Liam who sparks something in him.Mitch is a man with a past, plagued by rumour due to his alcoholism. But in reality is a strong man, taking responsibility for his actions and also taking huge responsibility for his sister and her child. I enjoyed that the story had the group of friends accepting Mitch, not judging or making him prove himself.Liam is looking for love, wanting what is friends have. "He had to be content with what they had now. Not everyone was like Max and Finn, Daniel and Luke or Kieran and Jason. Some men came together when circumstances were right. Didn't mean there was a happy ever after for every gay man in Ellery." But us readers know better and of course Liam will find love!There are some misunderstandings, there is some drama and heroics, there are confrontations. But there is also romance, sexy sex and a happy ending!"It turned out that even an alcoholic bad boy like him deserved to love and be loved."