nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Forbidden Desires [Tri-Omega Mates 2] - Stormy Glenn This second book in the series was just as good as the first, with great characters and interesting story.This book cleverly overlaps in time with the first book, [b:Secret Desires|5184187|Secret Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #1)|Stormy Glenn|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1224720389s/5184187.jpg|5251291], showing the same scenes but with a different perspective. This is the story of Gregory and Ryland who have known they are destined to be mates and have known since they first met years ago. Gregory has been waiting for Ryland to 'grow up' and now that he is over eighteen, Ryland can't understand why Gregory won't claim him.When they finally get together after some initial misunderstandings, it is hot and sizzling. The relationship starts with a bang and from that time forward the two men are all over each. Ryland is totally inexperienced and has been pining over Gregory and Gregory hasn't had sex for 6 years so they are very passionate!Once again not fully understanding the implications of the tri-omega causes problems and suddenly Ryland's life is at risk. Luckily the third mate for the relationship is discovered. Viktor immediately recognises Ryland as he mate but Gregory's prior claiming causes a few concerns but nothing Viktor and Gregory's attraction to each other can't resolve. And luckily Leyland, Lucas and Jake are able to share some more insight into the whole tri-omega workings. "You know, it would have been really nice if someone had explained all of this to us in the very beginning. Maybe you should think about publishing a fucking how-to manual," Gregory yelled before slamming the phone down.Once again, this is a fun book with great characters and lots of humour. There are some minor editing problems including the odd changing of a minor characters name, noticed but easily overlooked.I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!