nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Love Means... No Shame (Farm Series, #1) - Andrew  Grey This is the story of Geoff and Eli. Geoff has been living in the city and living it wild but he is dissatisfied with his life. When his father dies, this is the trigger for Geoff to return to the farm and start living a different way. Eli is a young Amish man, spending a year away from his community, who comes to work on the farm.Geoff is attracted to Eli's innocence and the way he experiences life "He loved Eli's innocence, the look on his face when he saw something new, but it scared him too." but he fears giving his heart because Eli's time with him may be limited. There is a strong theme in this book about true love and making the most of every minute."If he goes back, will you regret the time you had or will you cherish it?" Geoff knew the answer in a heartbeat. "Cherish it."At first I found the character of Eli very childlike although I assume he was written this way to represent an inexperienced Amish man. This made it difficult to picture Eli and Geoff together early in the book. I thought that Geoff, asking Eli to specifically state what he wanted out of their relationship was a wonderful way of ensuring Eli was in control of all decisions and not being taken advantage of. "I'm telling you that you need to be sure. I know what I want. I really do, but I need to make sure you know what you want, because you are the one with the most to lose." Communication between the two men was important as well as honesty (Geoff was very open about his past).This was a gentle story with a little bit of drama and focus on tolerance and acceptance and love. A lovely happy ending.